born in 1973 in Kranj, Slovenia, studied art history at the Faculty of Arts in Ljubljana; completed part of his postgraduate studies in Jerusalem, Israel. Obtained his PhD in 2005 from University of Ljubljana, having a research status as an assistant professor there for several years.
In 2010 he co-founded and was appointed a director of the Research and Documentation center JAS. His work involves:
- managing of the center
- studies in History and History of Art
- directing of Jewish Archives of Slovenia, consisting of an electronic database and material holdings
- documentation and cataloguing documents
- heritage tourism (licensed guide).
born in 1981 in Kranj, Slovenia; studied architecture at The Faculty of Architecture of the University of Ljubljana, graduated in 2005. She worked for the The Institute for Protection of Cultural Heritage of Slovenia and made a license in conservation science in 2007.
- In charge for preparation of the conservation plans
- providing professional advice and documentation regarding restoration and revitalization of cultural heritage
- she publishes the first Slovenian blog in the field of conservation science.
Pages: 1 2